8.07.2012

Victoria Beckham will release sunglasses


Victoria Beckham expands its activities in the fashion world. Soon added to the collections of clothes line of sunglasses. Victoria herself says that her interest in the optics associated with their own problems with his vision.



"I need to wear glasses, but I did not find that frame that I would have liked was at the same time - admits Beckham. - I am always very worried about how I look, therefore, decided to create a line of glasses. Now I can wear them myself, besides, I am interested to do it. "

The collection will include several models of frames, each in three color variations. Arm points manually created by Italian craftsmen, will decorate the letter V. In addition to women's frames in the collection are unisex models and, in particular the one that, according to Victoria, and she wears, and her husband David.

Frames will be available at a price of about $ 410 early next year, and the presentation of the collection will be held at the International Exhibition of Optics Silmo Paris on October 4.

As for sunglasses, then they go under the name Victoria Beckham for two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment